31 High Street
If you wish to make an appointment, or have any queries please contact:
01330 823306 01330 823306
Or use our contact form:
Eyewise is now open for emergency consultation if you have:
1. Sore or painful eye.
2. Sudden loss or deterioration of vision.
3. Been unable to manage with your existing spectacles.
4. Broken or damaged glasses that you rely on.
We will be operating under new COVID-19 government guidlines:
1 Entry is by appointment only.
2. The door will be shut until opened by a staff member - please dont arrive too early for your appointment.
3.You will be asked COVID-19 questions before entry.
4. Please come by yourself.
5. Please clean you glasses with soap and water before coming.
6. Please come wearing a mask.
7.You will be asked to sanitise you hands on entry.
Your symptoms will be discussed by phone with the optometrist prior to your appt.
The 'new normal' means that a shorter exam with only the immediately relevant proceedures carried out at your appt.
We are operating reduced hours:
The phone 01330 823306 is manned between 10am and 2 pm. Monday to Friday.
If you have any eye emergency
outside the times above but within normal working hours, Phone 07930 524208 or leave a message as the practice reception phone may not be manned.
Please e-mail any spectacle or contact lens
queries or purchases as previously.
EMERGENCIES Outside of normal working hours please call Scottish NHS TEL:111